Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting. Girls are so much fun.
i had the most random dream about you and mindy last night...that you were pregnant with a little girl! i remember thinking that it was so cute that you each had one of each. crazy! congratulations :)
Congrats!!!
that is some exciting news!! I already can't wait to meet her!!
That is splendid Windy! Congrats!
Too fun! She will be so beautiful just like her Mom!! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting. Girls are so much fun.
i had the most random dream about you and mindy last night...that you were pregnant with a little girl! i remember thinking that it was so cute that you each had one of each. crazy! congratulations :)
Congrats!!!
that is some exciting news!! I already can't wait to meet her!!
That is splendid Windy! Congrats!
Too fun! She will be so beautiful just like her Mom!! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment