Monday, July 19, 2010

Kaylee Lynn Olson

My sweet baby girl has arrived.... July 12, 2010, 7lbs 7ozs, 20 in. 12:19 a.m. We feel so blessed to have this precious little girl in our family.


Landon giving Mommy a hug before we headed to the hospital to have Kaylee.
Kaylee minutes old.

Proud Daddy of a Baby Girl.

Mommy getting to hold Kaylee for the first time.Landon meeting his little sister and wanted to love her right away.


Our precious little girl.

7 comments:

Our family said...

She is such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to come and see you guys again. Landon is such a great big brother already.

kimberly said...

cute baby girl :) congratuations!

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

Those pictures are darling. She is such a lucky girl to have been so blessed to come to your family. How are you feeling? She is getting so big already.

Heidi and Michael said...

LOVE IT! What beautiful kiddos you have Windy. You are super blessed! You are such a great Mom too. So happy for you guys!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congrats on the new baby. She is adorable. I'm glad I have your blog address now. You have such a cute family. We all need to get together sometime. I miss you guys.

Dustin and Nicole said...

Congrats! She is so cute!!!!!

Melanie said...

She is WAY cute! Congrats!!!