Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy. I can't believe he is already two. He has grown up so fast. I love this little boy more than words can say. He brings so much joy and laughter into my life. I love that he can talk to us and interact. This age is so much fun. He is such a busy boy and into everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is his Daddy's little buddy and takes such good care of his little sister. He is such a smart and handsome kid. Love you buddy.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Landon is 2!!!!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy. I can't believe he is already two. He has grown up so fast. I love this little boy more than words can say. He brings so much joy and laughter into my life. I love that he can talk to us and interact. This age is so much fun. He is such a busy boy and into everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is his Daddy's little buddy and takes such good care of his little sister. He is such a smart and handsome kid. Love you buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
SO CUTE!! Such a handsome boy! Happy Birthday Landon!
Post a Comment