Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kayla South







My beautiful Niece Kayla is now 4 months. She is such a sweet little baby girl. My twin Mindy became a Mom back in February and is doing such a great job. I am expecting a precious litte boy in September and can't wait to get him here. Curtis and I are so excited. I hope the next 3 months fly really fast. But for now I am grateful I have little Kayla to love and hug until my boy gets here.

6 comments:

Aspen said...

Yeah Windy, you have a blog! I just love these pictures of Kayle...she is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see your little one. Babies are so much fun. I'll see you in a couple of weeks...

Our family said...

I love these pictures of Kayla. I am so glad you got a blog.
You guys for sure need to come camping with us let us know what weekend works for you.

Sarah Jayne said...

Hey, you have a blog! Those pictures of Kayla are so precious! I look forward to seeing you at your shower! I am sure that you will be such a great mother because uou are such a caring person already! tell curt what up!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Mindy's little girl is beautiful as I'm sure your little guy will be. Hope you are still feeling okay. I found your blog through Sarah's. Glad to see you have joined the blogging world. I'm adding your to our blogger buddy list!

Our family said...

Oh where have you been you need to update your blog. lets see your belly :)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU. I HAVE WAITED WITH BATED BREATH TO HEAR THAT YOU FINALLY HAD THAT KID. I LOVE THE
NAME THAT YOU AND CURTIS CHOSE. I WAS LOOKING FOR AND EB SOMEWHERE IN
HIS NAME. HAHAHAH HE IS ABSOLUTLY
DARLING. I CAN SEE BOTH OF YOU IN
HIS PICTURES. THE SQUINCED FACE LOOKS JUST LIKE CURTIS. I WOULD SEE THE SAME FACE WHEN I CALLED HIM
EBBIE. HAHAHAH LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!