
This last year has been one to remember. I believe that pregnancy is truly a miracle. I cannot express how grateful I am to be blessed with this precious little boy in my belly. Last year Mindy and I were pregnant together only two days apart on our pregnancies and we couldn't have planned it any better if we had tried. Mindy's pregnancy went well and I had lost my baby at 3 months. That was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through, you always hear about people having miscarriages and we think oh how sad, but you honestly never know how much heartache they are until you experience one. I know that I went through that trial for a reason, but sometimes its hard to understand why. So I have learned not to take anything for granted, what you have today could be gone tomorrow. I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much and have cherished every moment of it. Words cannot express the first time you feel your baby move and it only gets better the bigger they grow. I am so excited for him to get here. Today I got all his clothes washed and the bags packed. I still have a month to go but I am as ready as I am going to be. Curtis will be such a good daddy, he is so cute with kids. He is so patient and so gentle. Our little boy will be so lucky to have Curtis as a daddy. I will let you all know when our bundle of joy arrives.




6 comments:
That was a very good post you need to start doing this more and more.
I can't wait to see him. I am so excited for you and Curtis.
Hi Windy!! Long time no see! Wow it seems like it has been forever. I'm glad we can keep in touch now through blogs. We should get together, and congrats to you both on your little boy. Boys are so much fun!!
You need to get your babies room on here you did such a good job on it you need to show it off.
i am so glad that i found you. congrats on being a mommy-to-be. you are going to love it. there is nothing better in the world. so let me be the first of offically welcome you into the mommy club!
steph is doing really good. she still just has the one little boy, kade. he is 6...i know, can you believe it? she is the front end manager at the smith in farmington. she loves it! she and shane have been married for eight years next month. they are really good. they still live in syarcuse. i will for sure tell her hello. we should all get together really soon. maybe after you are up and going after having your little one. i would love to bring you a gift for your baby so keep me posted on his arrival! good luck with it all, you are going to be a fantasic mommy!
Hey Windy! I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you. It was so nice to talk to you the other day on our girls day out. You are so cute! Your cute pregnant belly.. you are going to be such a good mom! I love how excited you are too. I also love this post about pregnancy. So well written. I was telling Sarah the other day that I know we don't hang out much, but you and Mindy always make me feel so welcome. You guys are so sweet! Hopefully we can hang out more often! Let me know when your little one arrives. Post some pics cuz I would LOVE to see him!
Post a Comment