Thursday, September 4, 2008

Landon Curtis Olson












Landon has arrived and we couldn't be more thrilled. I love being a mom. He is such a good baby. I can't get enough of him. Curtis is the most amazing Father and Husband. He has spent the last 5 days taking care of Landon and me. I can't thank him enough and He is so cute with him. Our little boy arrived on 8/31/08 at 11:01pm and weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 20in long.

7 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie pie. He is SO cute! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the hospital. I've had a cold and didn't even wanna risk getting your little one sick. I'm so happy for you Windy. You are the cutest mom. I can tell how thankful you are for Landon and how much you love and adore him. If you need anything just let me know. Can't wait to come see him!

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh and by the way, my Grandpa's birthday is the 31st too. How awesome is that! Now I'll always remember little Landon's birthday!!

Our family said...

You guys are such cute parents. I love these pictures they are so cute. You can just see in your eyes how proud and in love you are. I can't wait to come and see you guys again.

Tawnie said...

Oh my goodness you guys are parents!!! He is so precious. Congrat's and I am so glad that you and baby are doing well. Nothing is greater then the love from a child. You both made a beautiful baby. I can't wait to hold him and give all of you guys big hugs.

stacy said...

congratulations guys, i could be more happy for the new mommy and daddy. give that baby a kiss for me!

Sarah Jayne said...

Windy, he is just so cute! I am so glad that you had a good experience! I know that you will be such a wonderful mother! You have always been the nurturing kind!
My bro steve just had his baby today and he was 6 13

Ashley said...

YEAH, congrats, thats so amazing. Little boys are the best, if you ever need anything let me know. You guys will be the best parents.