Sunday, September 21, 2008

Landon is 3 weeks old!!!








I can't believe he is 3 weeks old already. It seems like time just stood still when I was waiting for him to get here and now time is just flying by. I am just loving every minute of it.

5 comments:

Our family said...

time does go by to fast. The older they get the funner it is to be a parent. To watch the things they learn is the best and most rewarding thing in the world.

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh my goodness.. what a little sweetheart! He is so stinkin cute! I've been dying to come see him. What days are good for you? Sarah said she'd love to come too. I wanna see this little guy in person!

Sharstin said...

Hey! It's sharstin! Your little man is so so darling! Congratulations! doesn't the time just fly by? hope all is well

candiceagriggs said...

He is so beautiful!! It is nuts, everyone tells you how fast they grow, but they do!! I can't remember Griggs that teeny :)

Heidi and Michael said...

Windy,
It was so good to see you and Landon! He is so darn cute, and such a good baby!! I can see why you are totally in love with him. Man oh man he's a handsome little guy. And you look GREAT! Hope I look as good as you after having a baby! See ya soon-