Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Landon's Baby Blessing.

I can't believe my little boy is almost 2 months old. We had Landon blessed on October 12th. It was so amazing, he looked so handsome in his little outfit. We had so many friends and family members who were there to support Landon on his special day. I wanted to say "Thanks" to all of you who came it really meant alot to Curtis and I to have you there.
There is nothing better in the whole world then being a mommy. Landon keeps me entertained all day! I am just enjoying my maternity and spending as much time with him as possible. When I go back to work it's going to be so hard to be away from him for 8hrs, but I know that Mindy will love him and take care of Landon as her own. I can't wait to start watching Kayla, she is such a little busy body and is as cute as can be. Kayla is going to be a Flower for Halloween and oh my she looks so stinkin cute in her costume.
Landon is such a blessing to Curtis and I. I just love to watch Curtis and him together, you can already tell that he loves his daddy so much. I can't get over how much Landon looks like his daddy. It's what I always wanted was a little boy that looked just like Curtis. I am already spoiling Landon, I just can't help it. I love my little boy so much that I want to hold him all the time, even when he's sleeping. He makes a new face everyday and they are so priceless. I look forward to each and everyday with my little family, for all the new adventures to come!

























































8 comments:

Candice said...

I know what you mean with spoiling, but you can never hold you lil one too much! I don't care what anyone says :) Lil boys love their mommas!!! Landon is so handsome i can't wait for him to come play with the Griggster.

Our family said...

Love all those pictures. He is so dang cute.

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh my, what a handsome little guy you have! He looks so darn cute in his blessing outfit. He does look like his daddy, but I think he's looking more like you! You have such a darling little family. So glad we were able to be a part of Landon's special day!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Congrats on his special day! I love looking at them. They are truly a blessing!!! ;)

Jamie Hadlow said...

Landon is so handsome! Those pictures are so cute. Sounds like life is going great!

Ashley said...

He is already getting so big and handsome, it is impossible not to spoil them, they are so fun and cute!

Toppy said...

I cannot wait to see pics of them in their Halloween costumes.

Ashley ;o) said...

Hey Windy!! I know we didn't hang out a TON in high school ;o)... but I've been checkin' out your blog and wanted to say hi!! You look SOOO good and SOOO happy!! That's awesome! And congratulations on the new arrival... he is such a handsome little man. ;o) And I love that name!

But I hope you don't mind me spying on you. ;o) It's just so fun to see what everyone is up to. Hope everything is great! ;o)