I love the Fall time, I am so sad for the cold weather to be coming. We had so many nice warm sunny days this fall. Well it was nice while it lasted. Me and Landon Landon Landon Mindy and Kayla My Niece Ali My Niece Adyson My Niece Lexi My Niece Kayla
What a cute little giraffe! Oh my goodness, he seriously looks adorable! What a cute picture of the two of you in front of the fall leaves. You look so good Windy!
Wow landon just gets cuter every picture!! They crack me up in their costumes :) They must think we are nuts!! Haha But i would love to go, its on the 19th of this month??
That giraffe costume is seriously one of the cutest costumes I have seen!!! He looks so dang adorable in it! ;o) And that pic of you and Landon is so cute!
5 comments:
I love your little photo shoot. Very cute pictures look at how cute Kayla and Landon look in their costumes
What a cute little giraffe! Oh my goodness, he seriously looks adorable! What a cute picture of the two of you in front of the fall leaves. You look so good Windy!
Wow landon just gets cuter every picture!! They crack me up in their costumes :) They must think we are nuts!! Haha But i would love to go, its on the 19th of this month??
That giraffe costume is seriously one of the cutest costumes I have seen!!! He looks so dang adorable in it! ;o) And that pic of you and Landon is so cute!
What a cute little giraffe you have.
Post a Comment