Hi Windy!!! We are doing great. Just moved last weekend actually. Closer to Salt Lake now. So mostly just trying to get situated in our new place. Yeah I love that video of her. She's a nut and she always asks about you when she sees Mindy. Oh and I haven't even been able to tell you congratulations on the babe! So sweet. Makes me baby hungry! Hopefully I will get to see all of you soon. Take Care, Tami
3 comments:
I would have to agree with this look a like meter. Landon definitely looks like both of you!! He's so cute. I bet you're lovin' being a mommy huh!
Hi Windy!!! We are doing great. Just moved last weekend actually. Closer to Salt Lake now. So mostly just trying to get situated in our new place. Yeah I love that video of her. She's a nut and she always asks about you when she sees Mindy. Oh and I haven't even been able to tell you congratulations on the babe! So sweet. Makes me baby hungry! Hopefully I will get to see all of you soon. Take Care, Tami
So I guess I am a little challanged, but I cannot figure out how to vote on this. Or are you not supposed to be able to vote?
Post a Comment