That is so much fun that is how Kaleb and my sisters little girl are they are so close and I love it. Just wait they will be trouble makers when they get older.
OH SO CUTE!! Look how happy they are together! They are both such beautiful babies. You and your sis did well! I think its so neat that you watch Kayla for Mindy and Mindy watches Landon for you. How cute is that?!
Windy, You are so beautiful inside and out. Thank you for always being so thoughtful. I know what you mean about feeling like Landon is growing up too fast. It really is bitter sweet sometimes watching them grow. I noticed how big my kids were getting when they went from calling me Mommy to Mom(That still stings a little=( In fact Mayloni has started calling me by my name. OUch! That picture of Landon and Kayla is too cute!
4 comments:
That is so much fun that is how Kaleb and my sisters little girl are they are so close and I love it. Just wait they will be trouble makers when they get older.
I love how it looks like she is trying to eat him.
OH SO CUTE!! Look how happy they are together! They are both such beautiful babies. You and your sis did well! I think its so neat that you watch Kayla for Mindy and Mindy watches Landon for you. How cute is that?!
Windy,
You are so beautiful inside and out. Thank you for always being so thoughtful. I know what you mean about feeling like Landon is growing up too fast. It really is bitter sweet sometimes watching them grow. I noticed how big my kids were getting when they went from calling me Mommy to Mom(That still stings a little=( In fact Mayloni has started calling me by my name. OUch!
That picture of Landon and Kayla is too cute!
Post a Comment