
1.Where did you meet your husband? School
2. How long did you date before you got married?
2 years
3. How long have you been married? It will be eight years this July.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Always a sweetheart, I guess I'm not really that suprised but he is such a good husband and such a sexy Daddy, he is so cute with Landon. When I married him I didn't know he was so handy, he is awesome carpenter and can fix almost anything. He can do Taxidermy too.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Sexy face and strong muscular body! ;)
6. What is his best quality? So sweet and gentle, Handy.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe or honey
8. What is his favorite food? Anything I make him! He probably likes my enchaladas or fajitas.
9. What is his favorite sport? Fishing (Fly fishing, night fishing, bait fishing) he even fishes for little fish to fish with. (if that even makes sense)
FOOTBALL "THE COWBOYS"
10. When and where did you first kiss? At our friends house outside in him camping trailer.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Doesn't matter what we are doing just as long as we are with eachother.
12. Do you have any children? Landon is our one and only. ;)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He gives the best hugs in the world, they can make anything better. We'll there are alot, he can regergitate his food.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? everything
17. What do you admire most about him? How hard he works for me and Landon. That he doesn't have a enemy in the world.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? mabey
20. Who do you tag? anyone who would like to




2 comments:
He is great..You sure are lucky. I can see the love that he has for you and Landon every time I am with you guys.
You guys are so cute!!! ;) Can't believe how fast time goes. Landon looks so big!!
Post a Comment