8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT
Curtis
Landon
Twin
Helping others
Family
My religion
Happiness
Making others feel comfortable
8 WORDS/PHRASES I SAY OFTEN...
"What will be will be"
"I love you"
"Hi Son"
"Lets go potty?" to my dogs
"Be safe!"
"But I don't know"
"Do what you can and leave the rest for later"
"Hello"
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
Go through the temple
Have more kids
Spend lots of time with my family
Go on more vacations
Slow down and enjoy life
Learn more abou the gospel
Lose weight
Watch my kids grow up
8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE PAST...
What you have today could be gone tomorrow
Be Postive, Negativity gets you no where
It's okay not to be perfect
Good friends are hard to find, Hold on to the good ones!
Everyone has their own trials
Time goes faster the older you get
Everything happens for a reason
Karma is true
8 PLACES I WANT TO SEE...
Jamaica
Tropical places
Inside the temple
My basement finished
Future
Paris
Italy
8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT/NEED...
More children
More time with family
My dads Alzheimer's to go away
My aunt Carloyns leg to heal
Warmer weather
Family to always be safe
new computer desk
Chemical Peel
(theres nothing right now that I really NEED)
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
Sarah C
Tawnie
Sarah G
Krystal
Stephanie
Candice
Heidi
Shannah
Jamie
Whoever else wants to do it!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Windy, you are such a great person! You always have the nicest things to say, and you're always thinking of others. You're a wonderful friend!! Merry Christmas to you and your darling family!
Post a Comment