Windy, Landon is so ADORABLE!!! I was hoping to see you on Christmas, I really wanted to see the "Wittle Stud" But at least I can see pictures of him.(They are so cute!) This will be a fun way to keep in touch. I am so very Happy for you and Curtis. There is nothing like a sweet baby to love, You make a really CUTE family. I hope you have a Happy New Year and many more to come!
3 comments:
I love your family pictures they turned out so cute. Who did them?
These are great. I am missing you guys. Have a Merry Christmas.
Windy,
Landon is so ADORABLE!!! I was hoping to see you on Christmas, I really wanted to see the "Wittle Stud" But at least I can see pictures of him.(They are so cute!) This will be a fun way to keep in touch. I am so very Happy for you and Curtis. There is nothing like a sweet baby to love, You make a really CUTE family. I hope you have a Happy New Year and many more to come!
Post a Comment