Sunday, December 21, 2008

Landon's Room






Curtis did such a good job on Landon's Room. I'm so thankful I have such a handy Hubby.

5 comments:

Sara said...

What an adorable room. What a cute family. Have a Merry Christmas

Toppy said...

I love his furniture!!!! Where did you get it?

Heidi and Michael said...

I love your family pictures... so cute! Landon's room is adorable. Your house is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

sidneyThe room turned out so cute! I haven't been on my blog for a while and noticed you left a message. I'm sorry we missed you guys at Christmas. Landon is so adorable.I am so happy for you. I hope you guys have a wonderful new year!

Anonymous said...

The room turned out so nice. I haven't been on my blog for a while and just noticed you left a comment. Jared and I were so disappointed we missed you guys at Christmas. Landon is so sweet. I am so happy for you. I hope that your family has a wonderful New Year!