I cannot believe he is 3 months old!! He is so freakin cute i wanna squeaze him :) They get huge over night i swear. Pretty soon he will be all over the place. But im sad i didn't go to the girls night!! We need to get together, we should get me, you, beau, curtis, ect. and go to dinner sometime. I wanna see that cute boy too.
4 comments:
I love the picture with druel comming out of his mouth.
what the crap where did the time go? landon is so dang cute. steph says hello....
I cannot believe he is 3 months old!! He is so freakin cute i wanna squeaze him :) They get huge over night i swear. Pretty soon he will be all over the place. But im sad i didn't go to the girls night!! We need to get together, we should get me, you, beau, curtis, ect. and go to dinner sometime. I wanna see that cute boy too.
Wow!! I can't believe how big he is. It is crazy how fast they grow up. He is so cute!!! ;)
Post a Comment