Sunday, April 12, 2009

Landon's First Easter

This was Landon's first Easter. We went to my parents house for lunch. They always have a big Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids. It was a really good time. I am so glad that it turned out to be such a beautiful day.














7 comments:

Our family said...

What cute pictures you really do such a good job. Looks like Landon had a great first Easter.

.:sommersclan:. said...

What a beautiful boy. It is so much fun to have all of your first holidays with him. I love all of your pictures. You must have a great camera, the colors look awesome. I wish that I had a better camera, all of my pictures have been super blurry lately. I am glad that you guys had a fun easter!!!! I loved his outfit.

Melanie said...

Happy Easter Olson Family!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, Espeacially Landon in his basket full of eggs! (I wish I could do that! hehe) So many cute pics! I too noticed that you take really good pictures. I was wondering what kind of camera you have, I'm looking to buy a new one. Give that cute fat baby a sqeeze for me, I hope to meet him very soon! Take care ;)

Heidi and Michael said...

How cute... Landon's 1st Easter!! ADORABLE! I LOVE the picture of your hubby and Landon. That is one to be framed for sure!!

Rob & Angie said...

He is so dang adorable! =) ur so lucky x0x0x

Tel and Sherie said...

Your little man is so dang cute!! And I love that picture of you and him together. Hope you had a great Easter!

Toppy said...

so cute, I especially LOVE the last pic of you and Landon.