Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Landon is 7 Months old!!

I love watching my little boy grow up. It is the most amazing thing to watch him learn and do new things everyday. I love watching the excitement in his eyes. He can say mama and dada and it is seriously the cutiest sound in the world. It's so fun watching him rollover and play with all his toys. He loves his baby food he gets so excited when he sees me making it. I am so blessed to be this little guys Mom. I love You Son!!


7 comments:

Our family said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is 7 months old. I can't wait to see him this weekend.

Candice said...

What a sweet face!!! We need to get together soon. Beau and i are having a reception soon i need to get your guys' address k it will be fun.

.:sommersclan:. said...

Windy..he is so adorable. He has such amazing blue eyes. Take as many pictures as you can cause they grow up so fast. He truely is a cutie.

Michelle said...

He is so cute!! I bet you have so much fun with him and being a mommy:)

Dustin and Nicole said...

How cute! I love his blue eyes! I promise to stop by soon, school's kind of crazy with just a month til graduation. But I'll see you all soon and tell everyone hi! :)

Toppy said...

7 months and oh so adorable!

Melanie said...

He is so dang handsome! I could just eat him up he is so yummy!!! Both Landon & Kayla are so photogenic, they could be models.

I hope you all have a HAPPY EASTER!