Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Curtis Happy 28th Birthday



The love of my life is turning 28 tomorrow. I just wanted to take a minute and tell this man how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Thank you for taking such good care of Me and Landon. You are the best Husband a girl could ever ask for. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I can't wait to grow old with you.
I Love You Babe!

Love, Windy

4 comments:

Our family said...

You do have such a great man. Happy birthday Curt I hope you have a good one.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Curtis! (I still remember his birthday.) He is so lucky to have found you. =) Wishing the three of you the best!

Heidi and Michael said...

You are a wonderful wife to your husband! What a special birthday message for him. I'm sure he feels just as blessed to have you in his life. You're such a great person!

Unknown said...

SUPRISE! IT IS CURTIS'S CRAZY AUNT. 1ST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLD MAN. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE
I CAN'T BELIEVE LANDON IS 7 MOS.
HE IS ADORABLE. HOPE TO SOME DAY
PUT MY ARMS AROUND HIS LITTLE FAT
BODY. AND CURTIS'S TOO. LOVE YOU TOO WINDY. TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS. LOVE ALL OF YOU BUNCHES. AUNT JAN