I just wanted to let everyone know that Mindy is running a special for $10.00 off any Hand or Foot castings. Mindy can be reached at 801-389-1157 to schedule appointments. I got Landon's hands and feet done when he was just a week old and I am so glad that I will always have them to remind me of how small he really was. Kids grow up so fast and I am so glad that she was able to capture that for me. Curtis and I have also got our hands casted together and it is such a beautiful piece of art. I love to display all of these castings in my home.
keepsakeimpressions.blogspot.com




2 comments:
I love the ones she did for my family. They really are a piece of art.
I can't wait to see griggs' castings!!! They are so cool, its like you capture that age so you can't forget how little they were. I love it!!
Post a Comment