Saturday, February 21, 2009

LANDON IS 6 MONTHS OLD!!

I LOVE THIS KID WHAT CAN I SAY!!! ;)








9 comments:

Tawnie said...

Oh Windy..He is such a little STUD. Little boys are so fun, I guess girls too. He is such a sweetie. ( I love all the facial expressions )

Tawnie said...

Oh my goodness Windy...he is such a STUD. I just love all those facial expressions. What a cute little Man. I can't wait to hold him especially since I didn't the last time..How rude of me. I miss you guys.

Our family said...

What a little handsome man you got. I can not believe he is 6 months. I can't wait to see him and you on Monday.

Candice said...

OH he is soo soo cute. I loved seeing you guys the other day! We have to do that more ofter K :)

Melanie said...

How cute is that! I just love all of those adorable expressions they are priceless! He really is a handsome little guy. And you are such a cute Mommy=)

Tel and Sherie said...

He is so dang cute! It was good to see you again. We will have to do it again soon.

Heidi and Michael said...

What a sweetie pie... he is absolutely adorable!!! It was so great seeing you at girl's night out!

Aimee said...

He's so cute!

Jason and Laura said...

Ahhhh-- Windy he is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Such a doll face I want to kiss his little face off :)