Sunday, February 1, 2009

Landon is 5 Months old!!





9 comments:

Our family said...

Wow Windy I can't believe he is already that old time goes by to fast. Does he suck on his fingers???

Sara said...

WOW! Those are some beautiful blue eyes. I can't believe how fast time flies. What a cutie.

Toppy said...

That is insaine that he is five months old. What is also insaine are those AMAZING blue eyes of his.

Ash said...

Windy- he is so handsome! He has the most beautiful blue eyes- of course! lol- i just read everyone else's comments about his blue eyes- they really are stunning! Cute baby! They do grow up way too fast though!

Heidi and Michael said...

5 months! Wow... he's almost half a year old!! Goodness how the time flies. He's such a handsome little sweetheart.

Jason and Laura said...

Oh Windy he is just so so beautiful. Look at those blue eyes!!! He is a DOLL!!!! Where did you get his pictures done. SO cute! I'm so happy for you Windy!

Jason and Laura said...

Ha ha... Jack sucks on those two fingers too! :) Never his thumb... just the fingers. So cute :) I think they're meant to be buddies--already so much in common ;).

Rob & Angie said...

Wendy!
Oh my goodness this kid is too cute! lol what a little stinker..
Those pics are adorable! =) Mindys little girl is a clone! lol what a cutie...Hope everythings going great 4 you and ur family! =)
Angie

Rob & Angie said...

Wendy!
I just left u a message & it erased lol But ur baby is too cute!! i love him =) i hope u & ur family are doing great!
Angie