Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My sweet little Kayla is 1 years old.




























Happy 1st Birthday Beautiful. I can't believe you are already one. How the year has just flown by. I have watched you grow from a beautiful baby to a Precious little girl. I have so many wonderful memories of you changing over the past year. I love your little chesser grin and your gorgeous eyes. I am so grateful to be blessed to be your auntie. I love you so much.

5 comments:

Our family said...

She is such a cute little girl. I can't believe it has been a year oh how time flys. You are such a great aunt. Happy birthday KAYLA

Heidi and Michael said...

Awwww... precious little Kayla!! She is so stinkin' adorable, its ridiculous!!! I can tell how much you love her. What a lucky girl she is to have you for an Aunt!

Toppy said...

I am convinced that you and your sister make the most beautiful babies! How lucky they both are to have you two as their mothers. I love that they are bound to be the best of friends!

Jason and Laura said...

What a beautiful little girl! :) How fun you two are little mommies together.

Aimee said...

You guys have such cute kids! Hope I get a turn!!