Monday, September 14, 2009

Poor little Kayla girl.




My Friend gave me these cool little knifty knitters that make little hats. So I made Landon and Kayla one. Landon wanted nothing to do with his, But Kayla loved her little hat. The knifty knitter that I have is a wood one. Well Kayla decided that she wanted to put it around her little head and wear it like a necklace, she had no problem putting it on. Then she started screaming and was pushing it up as hard as she could and wanted that thing off immediately. Mindy and I both tried to work it over her head and that thing was not coming off. Thank goodness Curtis was home and pulled out a saw and cut it off of her. The sad thing was the wood was not so smooth and scraped the poor little girl up. Here are some pictures of her right before the episode and right after. I don't think I have ever seen my sweet Kayla cry so hard she really was traumatized for a minute. Kids bounce back so fast she was fine right after.

4 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

Mindy told me about what happened, that scratch looks so bad though! Poor thing!

Our family said...

That hat turned out really cute. Poor Kayla that looks like it hurts.

Sarah Jayne said...

ahh! no fun! that would freak me out too! Cute hat though!

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh my goodness... poor little Kayla! So glad she bounced back to her cute darling self after it was all over. She is so beautiful!! Her baby brother is going to be adorable too!