Monday, September 14, 2009

Landon's 1 year old check up.


Curtis and I took Landon to his 1 yr check up today. He has grown so much from the 6lbs 15oz and 20inches long that he was when he was born. The doctor said that he is doing really well. She said that he is doing everything and more that he should be at his age. It was so funny when she was talking to us, Landon was trying to wink at her and blew her a huge kiss with both hands. I think he was trying to talk her out of those mean mean shots. Well he still had to get them. Poor little guy! He has not been feeling good all day since he got them.

Weight: 20.6 lbs (20%)
Height: 28 1/2in (25%)

My little guy is not as big as I thought he was. Some people tell me that he looks so big for his age and then some others think that he looks small. Who Knew?

1 comment:

Candice said...

Thats good to hear! Griggs is like in the 30% also and people always tell me he's huge!!