Dear Landon,
I love you more than words can say. I can't believe the little baby I brought into the world one year ago has grown up before my eyes into a little boy. Landon you are such a handsome little boy. Everyone always tells me that you look just like your handsome daddy. You are such a loving little boy. You are so affectionate and want to give your family lots of kisses. You blow the most adorable little kisses to everyone. I have so many emotions about you getting older. Being a Mommy is the most amazing thing in the world. You have taught me what love truly is. There is no other love in the world than the love you have for your child. You grew up so fast. I hope I always remember all the funny and sweet things that you have done the first year of your life. I love your little toothy grin and your baby blues. You have the most adorable little laugh. You are starting to talk so much and can almost walk. You are such a funny little guy, you always keep your Daddy and I laughing. It is so bitter sweet to watch you grow. I am so thankful that your are healthy and perfect. I love you son.
Happy Birthday
Love your Mommy.




3 comments:
Landon you are the cutest little man thanks for letting us come to your birthday party it was alot of fun celebrating your special day.
Wow Hes already 1! I know it is so crazy to see your babies grow up. Sad but exciting.I struggle with that daily :( He is so handsome!! Happy Birthday lil man
Windy, this post is beautiful! I'm honestly teary-eyed. It makes me so excited to someday be a Mommy. Thanks so much for letting us spend Landon's special day with you!
Post a Comment