A few weeks ago, Curtis and I purchased some property below Causey Dam on Highway 39. We have always wanted property. We just always thought that we would get some when we were older. When Curtis heard about this property for sale, It was exactly where we always wanted land. So we jumped on the chance and bought it. We camped up there two weekends ago and loved it. Here are some pictures. If you ever want to come up there with us let us know, we would love to have the company.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
The new property.
A few weeks ago, Curtis and I purchased some property below Causey Dam on Highway 39. We have always wanted property. We just always thought that we would get some when we were older. When Curtis heard about this property for sale, It was exactly where we always wanted land. So we jumped on the chance and bought it. We camped up there two weekends ago and loved it. Here are some pictures. If you ever want to come up there with us let us know, we would love to have the company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You know we want to come. Let us know what day works for you.
We are usually willing to go any where. Give us a call.
Mindy told me that you guys got a hold of some great land, that really is nice lookin' :-)
And I read the birthday post above, I love that you wrote him a letter, that is adorable! And although Landon does look a lot like his Daddy I can totally see a ton of you in him too!
So beautiful! Congrats on purchasing such gorgeos property. We'd love to come up sometime! I hate that both my husband and I work EVERY Saturday. BOO!!! Even a short trip, just to hang out and see your property would be great!
It looks like beautiful property! Congrats
It looks amazing! You guys are such a cute family!!
Post a Comment