I not so sure what to think of this new baby on the way..
He is a boy, he has a what?
You mean I'm going to have to share my room with him?
Yeah!! I am so excited to be a big sister, I can't wait for heavenly father to send Ryker to our family. ;)
I not so sure what to think of this new baby on the way..
He is a boy, he has a what?
You mean I'm going to have to share my room with him?
Yeah!! I am so excited to be a big sister, I can't wait for heavenly father to send Ryker to our family. ;)
6 comments:
That is so exciting for them!! She is getting so Big and is so so Beautiful!!
YAY! Congrats to you and your family, that is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! ;)
I am so happy for them they are going to love having a little boy in there family and Landon is going to love having a little buddy to play with.
COngrats!! That is awesome :)
That is so great! Hooray for Mindy and aunt Windy
You take amazing pictures Windy! They always look so nice.
Post a Comment