Monday, July 13, 2009

Congratulations Larkyn and Jeremy South!!!






I just wanted to take a minute and let Jeremy and Larkyn South know how happy we are for them. They adopted a beautiful baby Boy. They named him Jack. I got to meet this handsome little guy in person on the 4Th of July. He is just too stinking cute. They wanted nothing more than to be parents and they will be awesome ones. They both looked so over joyed and Jeremy looked like such a proud daddy. This is so nice to see there fairy tale coming true. This story gets even better. Larkyn is now Pregnant.... Yeah!!!!! Congratulations on Baby Jack and the baby soon to be.

2 comments:

Larkyn said...

Those are darling pictures. Please email me the pictures I would love to have them. Also I think you should do photography. Thanks again for your support.

Heidi and Michael said...

So crazy how things turn out. Happens everyday... can't get pregnant so people adopt and then of course they find out they're pregnant!! So weird! We just found out that Michael's cousin is having twins! Super excited for them! Can't help but wonder when its our turn... bring on the twins! I would love, love, love it!!!