
Curtis,
Happy Anniversary! Wow I can't believe we have been married for eight years. The time really does fly when you are having fun. We have had so many good times together. During the past eight years we really have been so blessed. Words cannot express how much I love you. I am so thankful to have such a loving and caring husband. I would be lost without you. Love ya babe.




5 comments:
Thats wonderful Windy! Wow... 8 years! Awesome! You two make a darling couple. You are so cute together and I must say that little Landon just adds to the cuteness of your fam. Congratulations on 8 years!
Congrats Guys that is awesome!! You guys are such a cute couple
Tell Mindy Congrats that is so exciting for them!! Are you and Curtis ready to start trying again? That would be fun for you to have one together!!
WOW eight years... Congrats!!!!
Happy Anniversary! You two are still as cute as ever!!!
Post a Comment