Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yorkie Puppies for Sale!!!






My sister Mindy has these adorable little Yorkie puppies for sale. They are both females and will be really little. If you are interested, please contact her at 801-389-1157.

4 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

Those are such cute puppies. I wish that we could get a dog. I think that Jackson would love that. But I just don't want to have to deal with taking care of them. We always had dogs growing up...and I loved it!!! By the way those pics that you took of Madison and Kaleb are so dang cute. Do you do photography too???

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

Do you know how much she is selling them for? Brooklyn would love to have one of them, they are so cute

Toppy said...

I begged and my husband said no. :(

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

Montana is way Beautiful, it was so so green up there. We dont go camping very much either, but I love it!!