Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Landon is 10 Months!!








Landon is 10 Months old. I love my little man so much. He is growing up way too fast. The other day he blew me a kiss for the first time, it was priceless. Now he does it constantly and it just never gets old. He is walking along furniture like crazy. He can stand on his own a little. He has three bottom teeth and two top ones. Here are some pictures......

3 comments:

Our family said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He is going to be walking soon and rock your world when that happens. :) Kaleb started to walk at 11 months so watch out.

Heidi and Michael said...

Such cute pictures!! You are such a good photographer Windy. Call me next time you guys swim. The kids I nanny would love to play and so would I!!!

Melanie said...

Love the one with Landon and his fish! So dang cute!!!
I totally agree about getting all the family together. You're right it has been too long. I have three little "GREAT" nephews I need to meet!!!
What,When,Where? What do you think???????