








Landon is growing up so fast... I can't believe he will be a year soon. Every Mom and Dad thinks their own kids is so smart.. but he really is... Landon is walking along furniture and can stand on his own. He says a new word everyday. Being a parent really is the best thing in the world. Landon I love you more than words can say. P.S. Son please don't grow up so fast...




3 comments:
He is getting so big! And he is so adorable!!!
I can't believe he is already one my goodness that went by so so fast. He is getting so big and such an handsome little thing!! We should get all the Olson kids together and get some pictures for Kathy for Christmas. Let me know what you think!!
WOW! A new word every day, that's impressive! He really is a good looking little boy! And Windy you look great,So Pretty!!
Post a Comment